viernes, 9 de marzo de 2018

A TOUR OF OUR SCHOOL



A tour of our school











Made by: María.B, Marco, Pablo y Raúl











A tour of my school “Cristo Rey”


Hello!!! My name is Pablo and they are my friends: Raúl, María.B and Marco. I’m twelve years old. This is my school. It’s small but it’s beautiful. Do you want to see my school?


Come on!





THE PLAYGROUND : Marco


Hello!!! I´m Marco i´m twelve years old, today go to look theplayground with my friends Pablo, María and Raúl. Coming, coming!!!!


The playground is were we play, is made of dirt and when the break finish we have to clean our shoes, the playground has two parts the playground and the vegetables garden, we always play “La Cadena” in the break, the break is at 11:30 a.m and finish at 12:00 a.m, at the break i like play with our friends, here always we do healthy breakfasts, I almost always play more with Pablo, because is my best friend. Bye Bye





The canteen :Raúl


Hi my name is Raúl Morejon Dominguez twelve years old and I'm going to show you my canten room with Marco, Maria and Pablo.I eat all three o´clock, but primary school eats at two o´clock. I go to eat with Rodrigo, Nacho, Antonio, Carla and Pablo. My favourite food of the canteen is the burgers and the potatoes. Bye bye.
MY CLASS : Maria B.





Hello I’m Maria Bañón. I’m twelve years old. My school has got eleven classrooms. My classroom is 1st ESO. My favourite subject is P.E because I sometimes play footbaseball. It’s my favourite game. I like all the teachers but my favourite teacher is Paco. He is my language and social sciences teacher. Bye bye.






                                                                         

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario